Submissions to Poster Session
Step 1. Submitting an Abstract
The abstract should contain no more than 300-500 words and must be submitted till September 10, 2017
Step 2. Preparing a Poster
After receiving the notification of acceptance all poster presentations will get a unique number, according to which you will be provided with a place in the Poster Area.
- The poster format is A1 - 841 x 1189 mm (33.1 x 46.8 in), vertical or horizontal orientation
- Presenters should print their posters beforehand. Please note that there are no printers onsite. For a nearby printing facility, please see Сopy General.
- Presenters are responsible for personally transporting their posters to the Conference. Materials may not be sent directly to the Conference as the space cannot receive, store, or hold items for presenters or attendees; shipments to individuals are likely to be lost or discarded
- Upon arrival at the Conference, please let reception know that you will need to prepare your poster for display
- Presenters attach their posters in the designated place according to their unique numbers
- All necessary tools will be provided onsite